An explanation of the title of this blog...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fill-ins





I found this Friday Fill-in link on Hazel's Blog and she found it on Suzie's....you can play along by going here.




1. When I looked out the window this morning it was still dark.
2. Jealousy doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me to get gas tomorrow.
4. Reading is something I love to do!
5. TP is a North American tent?
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found saffron.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sicily Unpacked, tomorrow my plans include lighting the log burner for the first time this Winter and Sunday, I want to finish the scarf I am knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and remember that anyone without a sense of humour is at the mercy of the rest of us...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.