An explanation of the title of this blog...

Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Fill-in



1. Go ahead, don't let me stop you, there's some polish and a cloth somewhere.

2. Procrastination? I'll get that soon!

3. Don't worry, at least not until it happens, and then there isn't any point, it's too late.


4. I have carried enough wood up for the day....but still have to haul enough up for the night.

5. Pretty much anything anyone else cooks suits me fine!

6. Your secret is safe with me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being warm, tomorrow my plans include staying warm and Sunday, I want to be warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and remember that anyone without a sense of humour is at the mercy of the rest of us...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.