An explanation of the title of this blog...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

May I bring to your attention...

Rachel Pantechnicon? I first heard her on Radio 4's Poetry Please programme, reading Elf Shelf, and I emailed her to ask if her poems were available on paper. She replied, and sent me a copy of her work. At that time, her website was in an embryonic state, but it is now partly functioning, and some of her work is available there to read or listen to. Go and have a giggle...I am particularly drawn to her works on the coccyx, as mine is in a pretty mangled state, and I wish I had taken her mother's advice...
By the way, Rachel is the alter ego of poet Russel Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and remember that anyone without a sense of humour is at the mercy of the rest of us...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.